|CPU||60 Mhz ARM-7, 32-bit|
|Internal Flash||512 KB|
|External Flash||4 MB (8 MB opt.)|
|USB||1 Port MicroUSB, USB 2.0 Full-Speed|
|Serial||2 Ports onboard header , 3.3 V DC Carrier|
|Power Rating||150 mA (1.8 W)|
|Power Source||12 V DC via onboard headers or 5 V DC via MicroUSB|
|Injector Drive Current||1.2 A x 4, sequential|
|Timing Resolution||10 uSec|
|Size||80mm × 50mm |
- Requires special cable. See Other Hardware
- 12 V DC required for driving injectors and control circuitry, 5 V DC MicroUSB for control circuit communication only.
- product size for board mounted in plastic enclosure might be slightly larger
For additional specifications please contact us with your specific requirement.
On Board I/O Connections
Pict shows the back side of the board with it's associated connections
12 pin Connector, single row :
- Inj0 - Inj3 injector input and output terminals (alternating in0, out0, in1 ... out3
- TPS analog in signal (0 V - 5 V)
- MAP analog in signal or ext. input (0 V - 5 V)
- 12 V DC supply, switched
- Ground ... solid connection ... 4 A max
- More details on the Injector Drive Circuit.
8 pin Connector, double row : (one row per O2 sensor)
- sensor in signal
- sensor in ground (floating)
- sensor out ground (reference in)
- sensor out signal
- More details on the NbO2 Sensor I/O Circuit.
Options Connector :
circuit support for digital I/O but currently no firmware support
more to come
Mfg and Test Connector :
- 5 pin conn : serial conn 3.3 V carrier, pgm flash load
- 6 pin conn : serial conn 3.3 V carrier, firmware debug monitor, reset pin, etc
- 8 pin conn : jtag connection for pgm development
We will offer the efiMini in 3 variations
* Circuit Board only : the current board is slightly larger the the pict on the home-page. caused by enclosure options (80mm x 50mm)
* Plastic Enclosure : in translucent blue or black ABS plastic from [Hammond Mfg 1591XXMTBU] (85mm x 56mm x 21mm).
* Extruded Aluminum Enclosure : in silver or black anodized from [Hammond Mfg 1455C801B] (80mm x 54mm x 23mm).
more to come
Note : All published design documentation is Copyright ⓒ efiLabs.com and its use is without exception FOR NON COMMERCIAL PURPOSE ONLY. For commercial licenses contact efilabs.com ... try us, we're reasonable :)